05 February 2011

{Digi Scrap}

I have been on a digital scrapbooking kick.
{basically by default since the ol' machine still isn't fixed}.
Here are a few pages I have done.



QP by paislee press



Template: Easy-As-Pie Template Challenge {NINE} by Shabby Princess
Kits by Shabby Princess
{BTW...Head on over to Shabby Princess to participate in their Easy as Pie Template Challenge {NINE}. I did using the above Layout! You have until February 28th-the random draw winner will receive a $25 GC to SP!}


Template: Unknown {lost the source}
Kit: "Love Grows Here" by crazy-4-monograms


I am trying hard to get caught up, since I am barely into February of 2010 {I skipped ahead for these 3 pages, because I got bored with going in order!}! I don't want to have to cram a whole years worth of scrapbooking into 1 month at the end of this year, like I did last year.

Instead I would like to have time to work on other projects like:
-Lauren's First Year Scrapbook
-Kylee's First Year Scrapbook
-Kids Craft Projects Memory Book {scanned images/photos of the girls art projects in book form-that way I can throw away the originals without feeling guilty!}
-My Memory Book {scan in or take pictures of stuff in my memory box and throw away originals without feeling guilty!}
-etc. etc. etc.

The days just aren't long enough!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Adorable! My sewing machine needs to break down.

Sew A Little Happiness said...

Thanks for visiting and entering our Mother/Daughter apron and fabric give away! Best of luck to you! Happy Valentines!

Love, Brenda and Annette

Related Posts with Thumbnails